Auburn Hills Fall Festival in the Woods 2014
Fall Festival in the Woods returns to Auburn Hills on October 11, 2014 from 11a – 3p at the E. Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center for Fall and Halloween fun! In addition to the nature activities and education stations, the Auburn Hills Fall Festival in the Woods will feature:
- Petting Farm in the parking lot by the Nature Center. Animals will be available for kids to pet and feed.
- Hayrides leave every 15 minutes courtesty of the Auburn Hills Department of Public Service.
- Trackless Train (near the Petting Farm)
- Pumpkins for carving will also be available on a first-come first-served basis for $4-$12 each.
- Cider and Donuts at the Lodge
- Enjoy folk music, country music and a dose of comedy performed by the Blue Water Ramblers at the Lodge
- A rock climbing wall will be located at the picnic shelter
- See a new log cabin under construction at the campground
The E. Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center offers year-round opportunities for outdoor recreational activities. Hiking on the trails, camping and educational classes await fall outdoor enthusiasts. Contact Auburn Hills Parks and Recreation for more information at 248-370-9353.
E. Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center
3799 Bald Mountain Rd
Auburn Hills, Michigan
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our events tab for more things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit, Michigan.