Angel P of Milford won a 4-pack of tickets to Lego Kidsfest Michigan on October 12th, 2012. Congrats, April! Have a great time!
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops in Michigan at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, October 12 – 14, 2012, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
• LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Michigan October 12 – 14 tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
Click here for more Oakland County Moms contests going on right now.
Click here for Oakland County Moms contest regulations and procedures.