MI Earth Day Fest – Downtown Rochester MI
Downtown Rochester will once again host Michigan’s largest Earth Day celebration with MI Earth Day Fest from April 26-28, 2013. MI Earth Day Fest will be an event designed to promote healthy living and an earth-friendly lifestyle.
The 3-day MI Earth Day Festl in downtown Rochester offers a wide variety of fun, informative activities and exhibits. Among the events and activities featured at this year’s Green Living Festival:
- Dozens of green/wellness products, services & program exhibits
- Displays of vehicles & renewable energy systems
- Food & Farm areas with local & organic products & food service
- Presentations by experts and community leaders
- Connections Cafe with non-commercial displays and roundtable discussions to promote networking and community-building
- Wellness Programs and Services including free yoga, massage & health screenings
- Dance, music & other entertainment on the Center Stage
- Kids Corner with rock wall climb, straw bale maze, arts & crafts, and other fun activities
- Special Events including a parade, trail hike and Kickoff & Awards ceremony
- Free giveaways, door prizes & contests
Discover healthy, green alternatives in food, wellness, energy, transportation, gifts, personal care, art work, home, garden, finances and more. Attendance is free and open to the public.
2013 Michigan Earth Day Fest Schedule of Events and MI Earth Day Fest Hours:
- Friday, April 26: 4pm-8pm – Kickoff & Awards: 7pm
- Saturday, April 27: 10am-8pm – Parade & Pep Rally: 11am, Talent Showcase: 6pm
- Sunday, April 28: 10am-4pm – Trail Hike: 10am
For more information, visit the Michigan Green Living Festival website.
Michigan Earth Day Fest in Rochester, MI
3rd and Water Street
Rochester, MI 48307
Click here to become an Oakland County Moms member and find us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Click here for more Michigan Eart Day and Green Living Events in Oakland County and Metro Detroit, Michigan.