Save Money on i9 Youth Sports Leagues – Promo Codes
i9 Sports and Oakland County Moms are offering OCM readers a $5 discount on all i9 Youth Sports programs for 2014 Winter sports registrations. i9 Sports is a youth sports program with a strong emphasis on equal play, sportsmanship and fun for girls and boys ages 3 – 13. i9 Sports of East Oakland County and i9 Sports of West Oakland County are now taking registrations for their exciting and FUN Fall sports seasons.
2014 Winter sports programs for i9 Sports of East Oakland County and West Oakland County include:
- Flag Football
- Cheerleading for Flag Football
Mention the Oakland County Moms website upon registration and save an extra $5 off any youth sports program for the East Oakland County chapter and West Oakland County chapter of i9 Sports! This offer is good for any 2014 Winter registration. If registering for i9 Sports sports programs online, use the promo codes below to receive your discount.
Here are the codes you can use to register for the discount for Winter 2014 i9 Sports East Oakland County from the i9 Sports website:
Indoor Leagues beginning first week of January:
2014- Basketball, cheer and volleyball on Sundays at Lutheran NW High School and Avondale Middle School Starting January 5th - Enter Code – 2013 Moms
2014-Basketball and Cheer on Sundays in West Bloomfield Starting January 26 - Enter Code – 2013 Moms
2014- Flag Football, Soccer, Tball and Lacrosse on Saturdays at the Silverdome Mini Dome Session 1 starting January 4th and Session 2 Starting on February 22nd - Enter Code – 2013 Moms
i9 Sports of East Oakland County
Owner/Area Developeri9 Sports® – East Oakland County
Location: 1837 Flagstone Circle, Rochester, MI 48307
Office Phone: 248-632-6166
i9 Sports of West Oakland County
Owner/Area Developer/Program Director i9 Sports ® -Western Oakland and Northern Wayne Counties
Location: 5119 Highland Rd Suite 266, Waterford, MI 48327
Office Phone: 248-677-6789
Why choose i9 Sports?
1. Equal Play - All kids get equal playing time and all kids are treated equally and with respect.
2. Focus on fun - Yes,we keep score, however, the focus on the league is fun for the kids without overly intense competition. No tryouts or drafts ands kids can play with their friends.
3. Awards – All kids in our leagues receive medals and/or trophies and all kids will likely win one of the weekly sportsmanship medals.
4. Sportsmanship – We teach Sportsmanship Values (such as respect, honesty, courtesy,…etc) in our programs and re-enforce these values through our Weekly Sportsmanship Medals which are awarded to a member of each team, each week for best exemplifying that week’s value.
5. Certified Coaches - Yes, our coaches are volunteers, however, all coaches have passed a criminal background check and have been certified by attending an i9 Sports coaching clinic prior to the start of the season. In the clinic we train the coaches to coach by positive coaching techniques and to coach by the values of our league.
6. Certified Officials - Our officials are NOT volunteers. They are trained by the i9Sports staff to understand the unique rules of each sport, as well as the i9Sports philosophy.
7. Professional Staff on site - At any i9 Sports event you will find our trained staff of professionals who insure the organization of the event, answer questions, insures the safety of the participants, and who insures that all participants, coaches, and parents are staying within the values of i9 Sports.
8. The Parental Pledge - Yes, a lot of organizations now have a pledge that parents must sign, however, WE MEAN IT. Any parent or coach who becomes too emotional and strays outside of the values of our league, will get a tap on a shoulder and a friendly reminder saying, “I am sorry, that is not how we do it in this league. Please refrain from….”
9. Organization – We take care of all of the details and provide great communication to you.
10. Convenience - Practices are kept to a maximum of one time per week and are only on game days. Convenient locations in the Oakland County area (Rochester, Auburn Hills and Royal Oak/Madison Heights). Outstanding communication so you do not have to worry about the details.
From i9 East Oakland Program Director Chris Novak: “My family (wife and 2 yr old daughter) reside in the Rochester area, and love being part of the Oakland county area. We are happy to be part of a program that has broughten jobs and finances (through donations from i9 Sports to the Rochester Community Foundation, PTA organizations, and many other local organizations) to the area. I absolutely believe in our mission and in what we are doing. I believe we offer the best youth sports experience in Oakland County and my personal commitment to you is that I and my staff will do all in our power to make your child’s i9 Sports experience something that they will remember for the rest of their lives.”