Sensory Friendly Films 2015 – AMC Theatres
Sensory Friendly Films 2015 – AMC Theatres – AMC Theatres throughout Metro Detroit, Michigan (and the country) hold sensory friendly film showings for individuals and families affected by autism and other disabilities as part of their Sensory Friendly Films program.
Families affected by autism and other disabilities can enjoy movies in a safe and accepting environment during the monthly Sensory Friendly Films program. Sensory film showings feature lowered sound and dim lighting. Patrons can bring their own gluten-free or casein-free snacks and the kids can “dance, walk, shout or sing” or move about the aisles. No previews or advertisements will be shown before the movies. The movies are geared toward children ages 5 & up and showings begin at 10am. All shows are at 10:00 am local time. Dates and films are subject to change so it’s best to contact the participating theatres directly before each sesnsory friendly film showing.
METRO DETROIT MI AMC THEATRES SHOWING SENSORY FRIENDLY FILMS 2015
AMC Forum 30
44681 Mound Road
Sterling Hts, Michigan
AMC Star Gratiot 21
35705 Gratiot Avenue
Clinton Township, Michigan
AMC Livonia 20
19500 Haggerty Rd
AMC THEATRES SENSORY FRIENDLY FILMS 2015 SCHEDULE
- Saturday, Janaury 24, 2015 at 10a – Paddington
- Saturday, Frebruary 14, 2015 at 10a – Spongebob Square Pants: Sponge Out of Water
- Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 10a – Home
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 10a – Underdog
- Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 10a – Tomorrowland
- Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 10a – Inside Out
- Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 10a – Minions
- Saturday, August ???, 2015 at 10a – ??? TBD
- Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 10a – Hotel Transylvania
- Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 10a – The Jungle Book
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 10a – The Peanuts Movie
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 10a – The Good Dinosaur
Dates and films are subject to change.
AMC Theatres Sensory Friendly Film Program is held in conjunction with the Autism Society.
For more info:
AMC Entertainment Community Relations
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events.Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See related posts below or our HEALTH/SPECIAL NEEDS tab for more info on events and activities for youth and adults in Metro Detroit, Michigan with autism or other special needs.