St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair 2014
St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair returns to Orchard Lake Memorial Day Weekend, May 23 through May 26, 2014. General Admission to St. Mary’s Polish County Fair 2014 is $10 (for a family of up to 6 or just $5 for individual admission) and parking is free.
The St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair will offer a wide range of entertainment from top local bands, a Vegas tent, a large selection of mouth-watering authentic Polish cuisine, dancing and carnival rides.
Hosted and sponsored by St. Mary’s, the St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair is the nation’s largest high school fair and the largest fundraiser for the legendary educational institution, attracting more than 100,000 visitors each year. Monies raised are used to support student initiatives and maintain and improve the 26 buildings that span three different centuries on the 120-acre campus.
From toddlers and children to great-grandparents, the Fair provides something for everyone this year. Activities include live entertainment, along with a mix of great food and family-centered activities throughout the weekend.
St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair 2014 Entertainment:
- Carnival Rides – An 80-foot rollercoaster highlights 45+ midway rides with plenty of Thrill rides, Merry-go-rounds, and an expanded Kid Zone and crafts for youngsters.
- Food – Authentic Polish and All-American Favorite Food: Pierogis, stuffed cabbage, kielbasa, sauerkraut, hamburgers, corn dogs, fresh baked goods, smoothies and ice-cold adult beverages.
- Dancing, music and entertainment – The St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair features musical acts each afternoon and night. With a new and expanded dance floor – come early – stay late and enjoy dancing under the stars.
- Vegas Tent – Black jack, casino games, Bingo and more.
- Raffle – Chance to win $10,000.00.
- Unique shopping! From polish pottery and t-shirts to tattoos and handmade jewelry handbags
- Kids Area – Creative Arts Studio of Royal Oak will provide the following Children’s Activities: Pottery Painting, Mosaics, Wax Hands, Squirt the shirt.
St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair 2014 Hours:
- Friday – 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Monday – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair 2014 Admission Info:
Admission to the Fair is $10 per family or $5 for individual general admission. Parking is free. All-day ride passes can be purchased at the gate for $25 or in advance at any participating Meijer store location, prior to the Fair for $20. Kids under 3 and under ride free.
St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair 2014
3535 Indian Trail
Orchard Lake Village, MI 48324
ABOUT ST. MARY’S POLISH COUNTRY FAIR
The St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair, the traditional start to Michigan summer, serves as host to more than 110,000 fun seekers each Memorial Day weekend. The four-day Fair will be held Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28 and will be open from (5 p.m. – 11 p.m. on Friday; 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Saturday – Sunday; and 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Monday). Orchard Lake St. Mary’s is located at 3535 Indian Trail in Orchard Lake at the intersection of Commerce and Orchard Lake Roads. All weekend entertainment schedules and any additional public information can be found at StMarysPolishCountryFair.com, on Twitter @St_Marys_Fair and on Facebook at facebook.com/StMarysPolishCountryFair.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Activities tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit, Michigan.